Saturday, November 22, 2008

Imagine how liberating it would be to live a life free of all the mind-numbing social niceties.

Exams over. I should add a smiley face. =) Nah. How about =/ a half smiley face. Haha alright. Just that this exam period was probably the most stressed one I've had here. Well, not that it wasn't expected or anything. It's funny how I started the semester not expecting much (in terms of results), then going through the semester I realised that I quite like what we were doing, and thus wanted to do well. Thus adding some pressure on myself to. Haha lesson learnt is to want to do well all the time.

Right. The quote. From House. My sentiments. No, it's not like I have a profound dislike of people like House. Not even close. It's just that certain things I just don't like doing for the sake of it. I wrote something more after this, but left my finger on the backspace for a few seconds after. So.